Well, I did it. I took 9mg of Melatonin last night (thanks to an anonymous tip), and I had an amazing night of dreams. Unfortunately though, I only remember the last bit of only one of them. But I awoke like my mind was still reeling, trying to slow down from my night of dreams.
I'll take some time in the future to heed the advice espoused here. And I'll take the time to learn how to walk around in my dreams and to control what I do in them. But last night I took the easy way. The Melatonin was very easy, just a sip of water with it. And it's natural.
But today, this morning, now that I'm awake, I'm going to create a new kind of lucid dream. I'm going to live in a huge, extended dream -- a dream that other people create. I'm turning my dream into a story.
Join this meme, and read the following story. And then continue the story on a post on your own blog. And be sure to put "The Rules of the Story Meme Game" list at the end of your story, and so invite others (or tag a particular person or persons) to take the story from there and continue it on their own blog. And so on.
Here is the story: Page One of the Story Meme:
continued from (for example: Balloon)
There is someone on the other side of the door, because the person on the bed heard. And the person on the floor opened up the coat and saw that the person on the bed was looking at the door. And so the person on the floor is quiet, and because only one or two feet from the door can see the doorknob turn ever so slightly and slowly. Now you must continue this story.
The Rules of the Story Meme Game, list:
1. You must continue the story from where you see my posted story ended.
2. Read only the posted story you see here. But don't post my posted story onto your blog. Post only your part of the story that you write, onto your blog.
3. You must continue the story in your own vein, and in your own style, etc. (Write at least 50 words. Add whatever you like, etc.), on your own blog.
4. Make your story available for others on your blog, so that others can continue the story after you. Tag others if you wish.
5. Be sure that you make a link available on your post to the person you continued from. And be sure to show a link to those who accepted being tagged. (So later, you and others could travel/click both ways and read the whole story!)
I tag YOU:
If you've found this post, and read it to the end, then consider yourself tagged. Or if I've actually tagged you! Just let me know that you're doing it, (either email me or put a comment/url in this comments section). Here's to thinking about you!